Music We Talk About The Best...what About The Worst (most Inappropriate Song In A Mix)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have school squads request inappropriate songs all the time. I just find the "clean" parts of the song and use them. I was listening to cheer1fm this weekend and someone danced to Kesha "Take it off". They had the whole part in there about "there's a hole in the wall it's a dirty free for all, and they turn me on, and they take it off, everybody take it off".

I have school squads request inappropriate songs all the time. I just find the "clean" parts of the song and use them. I was listening to cheer1fm this weekend and someone danced to Kesha "Take it off". They had the whole part in there about "there's a hole in the wall it's a dirty free for all, and they turn me on, and they take it off, everybody take it off".
. . . . . . . my team had take it off! :oops:

Cheer Alliance Pumas 10-11 mix there dance, Starkilla by DJ Italian Sensation (Orginally Starkillers songs mixed in one : Scream, I Make the beat go boom, discoteka and slave) they have this one part in the song they used in the dance "These beats will make you wetta" yea............

Omg I don't remember what team OR song it was ( -_______- ), but at Worlds, one international team had a Pitbull song with one of the more er... foul curses in it, and they didn't bleep it out or anything! The whole place was shocked hahaha
In their defense, they probably didn't understand that it was a curse haha

Omg I don't remember what team OR song it was ( -_______- ), but at Worlds, one international team had a Pitbull song with one of the more er... foul curses in it, and they didn't bleep it out or anything! The whole place was shocked hahaha
In their defense, they probably didn't understand that it was a curse haha

at u.s. spirit nationals there was an international team that had took the night by chelley in their mix but it wasn't the clean version "i don't care what these chicks say" it was the original.. the crowd was just kinda :eek:. the judges made them change it for day 2 & it was a different song the next day. & same thing i don't think they thought it would be inappropriate!

at u.s. spirit nationals there was an international team that had took the night by chelley in their mix but it wasn't the clean version "i don't care what these chicks say" it was the original.. the crowd was just kinda :eek:. the judges made them change it for day 2 & it was a different song the next day. & same thing i don't think they thought it would be inappropriate!
Haha and that face is perfect!

It was a Rockstar team last year I think? that had that song "Face down, a*s up, thats the way we ROCKSTAR" (Obviously the ROCKSTAR was a a VO). They bleeped the bad part out, but still, kind of awkward.

There was a high school team that literally did their entire team to kiss and tell by Ke$ha... "you really shoulda kept it in your pants" ....yeah really appropriate, I just sat there like :jawdrop:

I think one junior team from a smaller gym started playing Britney Spears' If You Seek Amy. I was freaking out thinking "this should NOT be in a cheer mix!" But then they ended the song with "All of the boys and all of the girls are beggin to be a jaguar!" Instead of what the song actually says, they put the "beggin to be a jaguar" voice-over in. I guess that makes it better?

There's a good kinda cheer-related part of that song though that a team I know used. "There's a place I know if you're looking for a show, where they go hardcore and there's glitter on the floor." Sounds very all-star cheer to me. But I agree, some parts of that song are very inappropriate!

I had my pee wee (12 and under) rec team tumble to Britney Spears 3...its a good beat:oops: Another rec team used part of Plies' "Becky" (Will Ms. Becky please stand up?) Alot of the parents didn't know what it meant, but enough did. :jawdrop: In our league you get fined for inappropriate music - I think the Becky team was fined.

Back