Wearing Bows In Real Life?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I wonder that too! I think working out and stuff it's perfectly normal, in every day life I think it's pretty okay too

I know many people who do this. There is nothing wrong with weaing bows in public. (and if you do please take a picture and post it;))

I'm only sixteen and I love wearing bows out in public. Sure, you may get some wierd looks, but its whatever. As long as your confident, work that bow. Who cares what others think. I <3 my bow collection!

I love bows too! I have a lot of headband bows which I've made to match some of my actual bows and wear those or I make smaller bows and wear them on the ends of braids.

Go for it! I wear them all the time. As long as it goes with my outfit (comfy outfits though: Sofee shorts and t's) ! I pretty much have one for every outfit because I've been making cheerleading bows for almost 6 years :)

I love how we say, "real life." When we're cheering, we're in an alternate universe. A beautiful, beautiful alternate universe.

I totally know what you mean. I call it my "cheer mode."

I wear bows when I'm a work. Since I always have my hair pulled up I always put one in. Gives me some personality in my otherwise dull work wear.
I also wear them whenever I'm working out outside of cheer, whether it's physical therapy or a the gym. Basically anytime my hair is up, I have a bow in it. Sometimes a simple satin white ribbon, other times its big multi-colored metallic :D

Unless its a small and modest bow.....no. Unless you don't care what people think about you and want to appear 1/2 your age.
I know I'm not the only adult (22+) that's worn pigtails in public because I was just in one of those wacky moods. I hope. or maybe I really don't care. I'm sure if I had bows at the time they would've gone in too.

Back