All-Star Website Issue For Stingrays...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

icecheermom

Cheer Parent
Jan 12, 2011
I just went on Stingrays website and clicked on the pro shop (at the bottom of the home page) and it totally took me to an adult toy website. Not sure how to tag Kingston but I think this prob should be fixed asap. I emailed but I'm not sure if someone will get it over break. Can someone please let Kingston know. I thought my computer was randomly pulling up stuff but I did it like 3 times and it did the same thing every time. If you can tell me how to tag that would be great b/c I have no clue.

Thanks!

I just went on Stingrays website and clicked on the pro shop (at the bottom of the home page) and it totally took me to an adult toy website. Not sure how to tag Kingston but I think this prob should be fixed asap. I emailed but I'm not sure if someone will get it over break. Can someone please let Kingston know. I thought my computer was randomly pulling up stuff but I did it like 3 times and it did the same thing every time. If you can tell me how to tag that would be great b/c I have no clue.

Thanks!

I'll text him.

Thanks!

Thanks Andre for the text

icecheermom Fixed! thanks for the heads up. Was an expired domain.

Back