OT Weirdest Food You Have Ever Eaten?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
You're from Wisconsin, right? I imagine both our fairs are decked out in fried food stands. We(iowa) have a specific page on our state fair website dedicated to all of the food that you can find on a stick!
Yes! Same! I had a cinnamon bun on a stick this past year, so so good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My heart will hate me but I don't care lol. Are they deep-fried or pan-fried (can they be pan-fried)?
My first and only experience with deep fried Oreos was when I was living in dorms. They used modified pancake batter (like the kind you get from a box) and a sauce pan filled with canola oil. They were very dense.

My first and only experience with deep fried Oreos was when I was living in dorms. They used modified pancake batter (like the kind you get from a box) and a sauce pan filled with canola oil. They were very dense.
I am not sure about your location, but our local grocery stores sell the funnel cake mix. It puffs up a little bit and is so good on its own too. Just sprinkle it with a little confectioners sugar.

I am not sure about your location, but our local grocery stores sell the funnel cake mix. It puffs up a little bit and is so good on its own too. Just sprinkle it with a little confectioners sugar.
That probably would have worked better! But it wasn't my doing, a friend of a friend was doing them and I just happened to walk in the dorm kitchen!

Goat is actually the worlds most consumed meat. Family bought a goat and we ate it with every meal for 3 months. Never want to taste goat again.

In April I took a school trip to China, and I ate a lot of different foods. Before we went to the Great Wall my professor took us to a restaurant that served donkey. I also ate cow hock, chicken feet, snails, scorpion, shark, duck, fish eyes, blood soup, and more interesting foods.

I made funnel cake in my high school beginning culinary class, just a few basic ingredients and thrown into a pan, it could easily be made at home

Goat is actually the worlds most consumed meat. Family bought a goat and we ate it with every meal for 3 months. Never want to taste goat again.
For some reason goat is just not eaten in the uk, I've struggled to find it. It's absolutely delicious, we used to treat ourselves to goat on a stick when we were having a bad day-it was sooooooo good!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

For some reason goat is just not eaten in the uk, I've struggled to find it. It's absolutely delicious, we used to treat ourselves to goat on a stick when we were having a bad day-it was sooooooo good!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

If you have any Caribbean take aways near you they'll definitely do curry goat! So good!

In Thailand I ate a bunch of crispy critters, very chewy and salty.

My Ghanaian grandmother has fed me cow foot, something's tongue, tripe, and various other weird cuts of meat that I'm sure is usually thrown away.

If you have any Caribbean take aways near you they'll definitely do curry goat! So good!

In Thailand I ate a bunch of crispy critters, very chewy and salty.

My Ghanaian grandmother has fed me cow foot, something's tongue, tripe, and various other weird cuts of meat that I'm sure is usually thrown away.
Yeah, I've seen host curry, but I want just plain goat meat ;)

Anybody remember the black burger at McDonalds in Japan?

And have any of my Swedish or Chinese people on here had that gelatin dish made from pig's blood (not sure what it's called)? I hear that some people were tricked into eating it by their parents telling them it was chocolate.

Back