OT Weirdest Food You Have Ever Eaten?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Growing up, we used to eat brains and eggs. It's squirrel brains mixed with scrambled eggs.

**I'm very encouraging, but I'm also honest, so expect truth.**

Growing up, we used to eat brains and eggs. It's squirrel brains mixed with scrambled eggs.

I'm JAM'ming right now. what does that taste like?

Anybody remember the black burger at McDonalds in Japan?

And have any of my Swedish or Chinese people on here had that gelatin dish made from pig's blood (not sure what it's called)? I hear that some people were tricked into eating it by their parents telling them it was chocolate.
It's called blodpudding in Swedish (blood pudding). You eat it with lingonberry jam. It's actually served in school! I've never tried it, so I can't say how it tastes… But the smell alone is disgusting.

Weirdest thing I've eaten is a snail that was alive. I didn't mean to eat it… I spat it out. :')

I've had alligator , crawfish & froglegs .. Lol that's about the extent of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had alligator, ostrich, kangaroo and buffalo. I will try almost anything new when I am traveling although I might draw the line at edibles from the insect family.

My grandparents lived in Tennessee and every time we went to visit, my grandma would make brains and eggs. They used pig brains. They were very salty.

We also BBQ'd goat often (they had a goat farm).
We had turtle soup with the turtles they caught in their fish pond as well.

I've also had alligator when living in Florida and frog legs in Indiana.

I'm not shy with food. I will try anything. I recently ate a 62 degree egg.

I've had alligator , crawfish & froglegs .. Lol that's about the extent of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love crawfish. Especially in creole or étouffée.

**Click "shimmy" for your chance to win.**

Back