OT Weirdest Food You Have Ever Eaten?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh! Has anyone had ostrich eggs? I've had them a couple of times, they taste like normal eggs but the texture is different

This isn't really a "weird" food but when I went to Mississippi for work week this summer I had country fried steak for the first time. When one guy said what we were having for dinner I was so confused and he was shocked that I hadn't had it before. Anyways, it was amazing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fried baitfish. They were the entire little fish fried. It was a plate full of fish. At the Same meal my dad ate tripe, cow stomach.

I think the closest I've gotten to any of this stuff is a hot dog, since apparently they're made of all the leftover meat from various animals. I do eat a lot of shellfish, lobster and oysters are my favourite. My boyfriend eats the entire lobster minus the shell, eyes, brains, all of it. I'm a very picky eater, I'll only eat boneless meat and nothing from a cow.

Last edited:
I've had alligator, bear, crawfish, escargot, tripe, sea urchin, eel, deep fried pickles, caviar (which I love on sushi), and gold. For NYE dinner I had pasta made with squid ink- I have been wanting to try it for a while! It was really good. I will try most things at least once, I have a few items on my bucket list that I want to try! There is a butcher by me that sells exotic meats and I keep telling my husband (who only eats chicken) one day I am going to pick up something odd and not tell him what it is! lol

Also, all the talk about deep fried food is making me want to have a deep fried night! My husband and I break out the deep fryer and anything that is in the fridge(or brought over) that can go into a batter gets fried! Its fun to do with a lot of friends!

This isn't really a "weird" food but when I went to Mississippi for work week this summer I had country fried steak for the first time. When one guy said what we were having for dinner I was so confused and he was shocked that I hadn't had it before. Anyways, it was amazing!

This really tickles me since I have that 2-3 times a month.

I guess weird food is just something one isn't used to eating, in other words, everything on Andrew Zimmern's shows.

I guess weird food is just something one isn't used to eating, in other words, everything on Andrew Zimmern's shows.
Me too lol

I've had it once up here in the north and it's not nearly as good :(

Back