What Do You Know About... Scottish Cheerleading?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The famous Shane who I have heard so many positive things about...
confused.png

One word...GOOOOLDSTAR! My first cheer loves! Closely followed by CDC and Rockstar Cheer..

I love the Scottish cheerleaders, every time I meet them they are so sweet and lovely. Rockstars were some of the nicest girls I've met in a long time.

!

I'm from Rockstar and coach for ACDC :) we love coming down to england to compete!! Its much more fun when you travel but cost alot for us. You should come say hi to us if you are at Jamfest Europe !!

Aww I will be at Jamfest Europe - I staffed there last year and it was so much fun - hopefully I'll be competing this year! I met a few of the Rockstars girls there and you were awesome!

Travelling is heaps of fun, but yeah, so expensive - I'm feeling the cost of ICC Nationals at the moment, and it's not even that far really! Hopefully see you at Jammy soon!

Aww I will be at Jamfest Europe - I staffed there last year and it was so much fun - hopefully I'll be competing this year! I met a few of the Rockstars girls there and you were awesome!

Travelling is heaps of fun, but yeah, so expensive - I'm feeling the cost of ICC Nationals at the moment, and it's not even that far really! Hopefully see you at Jammy soon!

Gah ICC Nationals is costing soooo much and I know when I get there I will want to buy everything cheer related in sight :)

I miss the days when my parents were expected to pick up the bill for my hobbies lol

I'm a Scottish girl who's cheered on both Scottish teams and English - I live in Glasgow, but I don't cheer at home anymore.. I travel to be on Aviator Allstars (AV). Any questions and I'll be happy to answer!

ahhh! you will have maybe met me! i was helping at the spectator bit! ICC cost us a FORTUNE last year!! and we didnt even put out all our teams! we just couldn't justify it this year. All our kids had a blast at jamfest so we are bringing everyone down to compete! Super excited!!! i guess you are on av from your photo?

ahhh! you will have maybe met me! i was helping at the spectator bit! ICC cost us a FORTUNE last year!! and we didnt even put out all our teams! we just couldn't justify it this year. All our kids had a blast at jamfest so we are bringing everyone down to compete! Super excited!!! i guess you are on av from your photo?

Ahh I probably did! You are probably one of the lovely people I am talking about! I was on the ticket desk at the entrance with my friend - did you help with the trauma that was moving the floor and putting up the stage? I was so tired by the end of it! I am indeed on AV, there seems to be a few of us on here that are on AV - but I never know who the Raptors/Lightening guys are really as we train separately so just meet at showcase or competitions. Lots of AV love to all though!

Gah ICC Nationals is costing soooo much and I know when I get there I will want to buy everything cheer related in sight :)

I miss the days when my parents were expected to pick up the bill for my hobbies lol

I SO know what you mean! ICC has cost a fortune so far, and I always want everything! I was quite restrained at Northerns but nationals will be another story!! I'm thinking I may take the entire of Tescos with me to avoid buying food and be able to buy more cheer stuff! Who do you cheer for HannahLou?

Back