What Do You Listen To When You Tumble Or Workout?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jul 3, 2011
Any suggestions on artists? I listen to cheer1fm usually and my mix over and over on repeat till i can say it backwards!

A few suggestions from my current workout playlist:
We Ready- Archie
Don't Wanna Go Home(or whatever it's called)-Jason Derulo
I Just Wanna Run- Downtown Fiction
Welcome To The Show- Britt Nicole
Better Than Revenge- Taylor Swift
Bionic- Christina Aguilera
Born For This-Paramore
Call Me Dougie- New Boyz
Cinderella Man- Eminem
Dangerous- Da Buzz
Fences- Paramore
Fuego- Pitbull
Get It Shawty- Llyod
Girls- 3LAU
I Can Do Anything- 3OH!3
Light Up The Sky- Yellowcard
Looking Up- Paramore
PHamous- Midi Mafia
Ready For Whatever- T.I

These are just a few and it might not be your style or whatever but they're all some of my favorite upbeat pump up type songs. Try songs from any of these artists as well. It's all about what gets you pumped up and ready for a workout/practice/competition. I once knew a girl who would only listen to really depressing slow music before a comp. Whatever floats your boat. And I also had Cheer1FM on play at all times haha!

I LOVE to listen to Sweat by snoop dog while tumbling and up all night by drake feat nicki minaj while working out. :):)

I made a cd for my gym that has a bunch of amazing team's music on it. we also listen to cheer1fm thoughhh

i like to listen to upbeat dancey songs :)
like:
fly- nicki minaj feat. rihanna (plus i think it's an empowering song! :p)
hangover- taio cruz
paradise- coldplay
till the world ends- britney spears

I made a cd for my gym that has a bunch of amazing team's music on it. we also listen to cheer1fm thoughhh
i have a TON of cheermusic on my laptop. -______- my cheerleaders HATE it. they say it gives them headaches. theyre an odd bunch of kids lol.

Any suggestions on artists? I listen to cheer1fm usually and my mix over and over on repeat till i can say it backwards!

I DO THE SAME THING !! I LISTEN TO CHEER1FM IF I GET SICK OF MY CHEER MUSIC THAT DAY BUT I USUALLY LISTEN TO MY TEAMS CHEER MIX TO GET ME MOTIVATED!!

Latest posts

Back