What Gyms To You Cheer For?!?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We are level 5 but not sure I want to name the gym yet. I have read boards all day and everyone seems to have an opinion depending on where you are from. Maybe we should have stuck to gymnastics :(

It should not matter in my opinion what others think of your gym if you are proud of where you are then that should be the only thing that matters. My Princess cheers at an amazing gym that not to many people outside our area know of but she is proud of where she is at and so am I. Just be proud of where you are cheering at and own it :)

It should not matter in my opinion what others think of your gym if you are proud of where you are then that should be the only thing that matters. My Princess cheers at an amazing gym that not to many people outside our area know of but she is proud of where she is at and so am I. Just be proud of where you are cheering at and own it :)
Oh thank you for saying that - maybe i have just been to a few of the more "dramatic" threads. I appreciate your response. Makes me feel better.

Oh thank you for saying that - maybe i have just been to a few of the more "dramatic" threads. I appreciate your response. Makes me feel better.

Just remember when reading a lot of threads that 1) certain posters have a history and like to go at each other 2) many posters are 16 or under and 3) like most sports the fans are quite passionate. I've had done awful stuff said about CP's gym but we're happy there.

you could NOT have said that any better!

I am cheering for Top Gun Large Coed and Lady Jags. Also, Ultimate Cheer & Dance!!! I know so many girls on these teams from all of our years of cheer. My daughter is taking a year off due to injuries. Good Luck at the Battle TG Large Coed!!!

Back