All-Star What Is So Big About The Dallas Competition ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm sure you won't under this screen name.

Which you wouldn't have to resort to if you just manned up and said "you're right, you caught me in a lie. Those girls were fierce and I wish I could be them so I made a dumb choice and lied and said I was on the team."

Honestly, I think I speak for every poster here that such a statement is really the only thing were asking for. You digging in and standing by your lies is what has everyone all rattled. It's game over girl, just fess up and move on. We will.

Contemplating witty signatures since 2011
I didn't lie about anything. I'm not coming back period. Not even with a new screen name. I'm done with stupid board full of hateful people

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm 20 years old. Don't dare say in acting childish when you guys are sitting here going back and forth with me

On the boards we all know that @mstealtoyou is genuine, helpful, and truthful.

I was worried that maybe you were a young kid who made a mistake. Sometimes it is easy to forget that it is possible the person behind the post could be a 12 year old kid. And remember it takes more than one person to go back and forth.

I didn't lie about anything. I'm not coming back period. Not even with a new screen name. I'm done with stupid board full of hateful people

You shouldn't leave.

If you weren't on LE just say this,
"I wasn't on LE, I lied and I shouldn't have and for that I apologize"

You can even copy and paste that if it is hard for you to write your own apology. I know sometimes the words just don't come out. People don't hate you and they aren't being hateful for any other reason then we don't want to be lied to. If you are just a fan of theirs then say it.

I mean like I swear I use to want to be on F5, I still do but I didn't come on here saying I was because that's not fair to them. I know I'm not much older then you but I promise if you would just tell the truth things would begin to get much better.

Also if you stop cussing that would help too.

Bye .

(And not coming back means not coming back, reading our childish comments and then reply and then quote yourself for a reply. Not coming back means: I'm not coming back.)

You shouldn't leave.

If you weren't on LE just say this,
"I wasn't on LE, I lied and I shouldn't have and for that I apologize"

You can even copy and paste that if it is hard for you to write your own apology. I know sometimes the words just don't come out. People don't hate you and they aren't being hateful for any other reason then we don't want to be lied to. If you are just a fan of theirs then say it.

I mean like I swear I use to want to be on F5, I still do but I didn't come on here saying I was because that's not fair to them. I know I'm not much older then you but I promise if you would just tell the truth things would begin to get much better.

Also if you stop cussing that would help too.
I just laughed out loud at your post.

@Fierce_Elite people on here just want you to prove you were on LE. You just have to give your REAL name to mstealtoyou. Then she'll tell us if you're telling the truth. No real names will be put out.

That's been a fav of mine this summer. So simple. So classic.

My sister and I are obsessed with it. The first time we saw it was last summer, after a night of too much wine. I swear we watched it 500 times that night. I don't know why I think it's so funny - I just die every time. :p:D:p

My sister and I are obsessed with it. The first time we saw it was last summer, after a night of too much wine. I swear we watched it 500 times that night. I don't know why I think it's so funny - I just die every time. :p:D:p
I think I first saw it on your Facebook feed. Thanks for sharing! I showed my daughter and she said "Aw - the poor chip!" :/ It's a cartoon. And a chip. Someone is uber-sensitive.

I think I first saw it on your Facebook feed. Thanks for sharing! I showed my daughter and she said "Aw - the poor chip!" :/ It's a cartoon. And a chip. Someone is uber-sensitive.

Hahaha my daughters both hate it! They think it's so sad.

I'm with you... It's a cartoon. And a chip. And hilarious.

On a completely related note, do the mods still ban people, or is that a thing of the past? And if so, what constitutes banning?

"By registering on the board you agree to not make any threatening messages or posts to the message board itself. You will find yourself instantly banned for life and your threat will be ignored."

Beyond the cursing, this post is pretty close.

If you don't stop harassing me, there will be some issues. That's not a threat, that's a promise.

To be honest, I posted that not to bait this poster, but to hopefully give an opportunity to calm down. I also hope everyone can see that you're feelings are understandable, but if this is a youth poster, all of our "honesty" may just feel like people are picking on her.

I hope the truth comes out, but if not at least some peace from all this.

ETA: Posted before I read this: My Apology And The Truth | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

I give @Fierce_Elite some credit for writing this. Hopefully this can all settle down a little.

NCA is my favorite competition. It is truly the best of the best. I love hanging in the arena and watching all of the level 5 teams perform. IMO it is even bigger than Worlds. Don't get me wrong, I love Worlds, especially the atmosphere of everyone cheering everyone on. But NCA is a BIG deal.

Back