All-Star What Is The Highest Title That You Have Won?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I won Cheersport last season and both years competing at The Summit my teams made Finals :D
Also its not huge but I think it was 3 seasons ago at Cheerpower Nationals we won small gym (Had the highest score of all small gyms) and got rings and that was pretty exciting!

Uhh...
2 time PCA National Champion
Kicks Champion/Partial paid bid recipient..
Competitions that matter... Didn't make finals of Worlds 2013.
There's a prestigious cheer career if I ever did see one!

For me there are probably three moments when I was most proud of the accomplishments we had as a team.
The first would be my sophomore year on my high school team when we got 3rd place at NCA Nationals our first year there.
The second would be my junior year (last season) at Encore in San Diego when we won 1st in small senior 2 as well as getting best level 2 pyramid and level 2 grand champs. One of our girls also got best level 2 female performer.
The third would be my senior year (this current season) at American Grand in Vegas. We were in 2nd place out of 6 teams right behind Cali Roulettes. We finished in 2nd but our day 2 score alone was only 0.1 behind theirs. Of course it sucks knowing you were so close but it's also awesome knowing you were so close to such an amazing team. We also got a judge's choice award for outstanding performance.
Oh and I almost forgot. Last season at our first comp we won grand champs as well as the best stunting award and we totally weren't expecting that. It was a small one day Jamz comp but still haha.

The highest title I ever won as an athlete would be winning regionals in 2009 and state in 2009 and in 2010. Being awarded "Most Improved Rookie" and "Most Sincere Veteran" at NCA staff meetings are also pretty high on my list. As an all star cheerleader, I never won any big competitions but as a coach I'm pretty proud of the awards my kiddos have won. They won best choreography ([emoji41]) and best jumps which made me super happy because they have busted their booties on jumps. I had two teams win their region for US Finals last season and one ended up 6th overall and the another ended up 2nd overall which I was really happy with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wait same...except for hockey, and they called it the "Mother Goose" award.

I have no cheer accomplishments to speak of, but I did win an ice hockey state championship in 2008.
It's really funny to me now because it's so opposite of my personality. I am not at all nurturing and actually would probably describe myself as a little selfish. And I think I was the same back then. So maybe I got it because I always had my stuff together and was usually on top of everyone else's business too. That's pretty motherly, I suppose.

I have never cheered but i was a pretty good wrestler (the olympic kind of course) and was ranked among the best in the nation (Sweden) and one of my best memories is a camp i did with the swedish national team and i got to go a match agains my biggest idol. she won of course but that is as close to a big title i can come. Ive also won regionals for wrestling like 5 times and came 2nd at nationals in 2006 with an injured shoulder and sore knees on that.

Back