What Is You Favorite Part Of The Routine?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i love the dance even if it isnt so fierce i love dancing because then the judges can really see the personality of the team

of course i'm a cheerleader and love all aspects of the routines. if i were to pick and choose a favorite and least favorite though, jumps would be at the bottom. i.m.o. i think everyone has the same kinda thing. 1-4 toe touches and occasionally any of the various pikes for all levels. then of course the varied trick after. relatively though, they are all so similar. that's why i love tumbling, and stunting because although there are limited choices because of levels, you can still spice it up with unique show and go's or cool bursts in the tumbling sequences. just i.m.o.

i love everything in a different way!

Dance- i just love all the different dances people come up with. i also like looking for big moves to use in a routines i create. i just love love love watching the dances

Stunting- i love watching stunting. if someone has an extremely intense mount then i love their routine! i also love if they can pull off cool basket tosses. even though a toe touch basket toss is considered to be a basic one you learn it's one of my favs!

Tumbling- since i can't tumble but want to i find it really cool to watch people tumble!

Jumps- i always see how far their legs go up and sometimes i watch like the ground to see if they all get up(like sometimes when people do toe touches, if you look at the ground sometimes in the back you'll see a lot of people who don't get that high so you see legs under everyone else and it looks sloppy) and i like seeing how many jumps they do in a row and if they all get as high as the first one. i love watching jumps cuz mine suck without a doubt!

Counts- if they are all on time and in sync it looks amazing, i always try to see if i can pick out a girl who is off

Transitions- i like seeing different ideas teams have. i just went to a comp last weekend and there were so many cool transitions. like tumbling into or out of a stunt for example

but when i'm in the routine, i love the feeling of competition! even though i'm not on a competitive team(not yet) my team is like the one everyone envy's. we had a football game at the high school's football field once and it was suppose to be my school's home game so that meant we got the football field, but we decided, why not make this intresting and told the other team they could do their routine. we wanted to see it anyways because a few of their cheerleaders told us on facebook that their routine is the best (some of us are friends with some of the girls over there) so we let them go first, let's just say it sucked. so when we went out there it felt so good hitting every motion, hitting the mount perfectly. since they are behind us during our routine because their school's bleacher is on the other side, we have this one part in our routine where we are like facing them for like 5 counts of our dance, and it just felt so good to look some of them in the eyes and be like "yay, this is easy, no biggie" and to see the shocked looks on some of their faces. so that's why i want to join a competitive team, i <3 competition

Transitions! Is that weird? It's a great time to show off your routine's personality. I love standing tucks. They're so fun! I also like to jump, but not in the routine! Drains your energy! Partner stunts could probably be my favorite. I love how it feels when the whole group works together like a group should. But dance! Oh that dance. I work it out. Nuff said.

My favorite part is the stunts. I always hold my breath during that part and then do a mini celebration when they hit. :)

Opening, pyramid and to close out the show DANCE!! all of the routines i have been in the past 5 or so years ended with the dance. We always treated it like it was seperate from the routine and hit it hard. Def have to say dance is my fave part

Back