What Is You Favorite Part Of The Routine?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

My favorite parts are the stunts and dances! They are so full of energy and they just look so cool :)

My favorite is the pyramid because I love hearing the crowd go nuts when we hit perfect also I love the dance because although I'm not the best dancer at the gym it's sort of like my last chance to be super sassy and fierce. Also usually by then I have seen how excited my mom is getting which makes me even more excited and I love hearing all of the gym clap along and the seniors and open cheering for us.

DANCE!!! <3 There is no better feeling than working the dance at the end of a great routine! (plus I was a dancer for almost 10 years before cheer!)

I love the stunts and the dance because I'm good at stunting and although I'm not the best dancer ever, I love being sassy and fierce and seeing the rest of the gym go nuts! Or really I love that thrill you get when you start the dance and everyone is cheering and the coaches are going crazy!

My favourites are the pyramids and tumbling. There are so many different pyramids that you can do an it just shows versatility and how much work you've put into it. When you see tumbling, or you are tumbling and you hit each perfectly, it also shows how much work you've put into it and how its has paid off :)

To me it depends on who the team is. If the team is most known for jumps, standing, running, or stunts that is my favorite part.

Stunting, pyramids and tumbling is what I love the most to do myself, but if I'm watcing the favourite part must be the dancing and also pyramids! :D

Back