What Nfinity Shoes For A Flyer?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

May 28, 2012
Soooo, I'm looking to buy some new Ninfinity shoes but I don't know which ones are the best for me.
I am a flyer and tumbler so I need good support and structure for my bases. Which ones do you guys recommend and why? I was thinking about the Vengeance shoe?
Thanks!

NOT the vengeance. It doesn't give based much to hold and it bends easily! I love the Phoenix or evolution! They aren't heavy or bulky!

definitely the evolutions! A few girls in my gym bought the vengeance in the middle of the season, (our required shoesare the evolutions) and they just ended up with heel & shin pain. Need I mention they have absolutely NO grips. not good for tumbling, not good for stunting.

I LOVE my Passions but they stopped making them. I fly and tumble on a basketball court and my ankles and knees have never given me any problems with these shoes.

i love my venegance they are so easy for me to base my flyers! and they are so light to tumble in! they are very easily dirtied and mine have a hole starting on the side and I have only had them since february

Back