All-Star What People Blame Cheerleaders For

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am pretty sure this video is from the beginning of the season and b/c of the NFL lockout, this team probably only had 2-3 weeks of practice before they performed, so they should get the benefit of the doubt... :)

Edit--NVM--i saw what you meant after I watched it again..... :)

Thread derail.
I feel like a lot of their tosses weren't as high as they should have been. I also feel like it wasn't terribly clean---as in, many all-star teams would beat them at a comp. I would expect for from a pro team....

I'm curious what they're paid - and if the stunt squad on Ravens makes more than dancers. I thought I heard Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders do it free (but I have no evidence to back up what I just said).

Theyre paid around 50 bucks per game....(est).. So they are really doing it for the love of the sport...
Everyone makes the same for games, but you can be asked to do an appearance (at a mall, private party, tv etc), for which you are paid an hourly rate for...

I'm curious what they're paid - and if the stunt squad on Ravens makes more than dancers. I thought I heard Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders do it free (but I have no evidence to back up what I just said).

I know :( The thing that bugs me is that they are all quite talented dancers, but most of the fans are watching for 'other' reasons to put it nicely :confused:

Also did you know that several ex cheer athletics athletes went on to cheer for the Dallas Cowboys? I was quite surprised when I first read it.
They are talented dancers, which is why its a shame! And no I didn't know that, it is pretty surprising

Theyre paid around 50 bucks per game....(est).. So they are really doing it for the love of the sport...
Everyone makes the same for games, but you can be asked to do an appearance (at a mall, private party, tv etc), for which you are paid an hourly rate for...
Actually it's $150 per game. They got a rasie not to long ago, but those girls are still doing it for the love of the cowboy organization!

I think I read somewhere else they're supposed to hold down a full-time job (can't remember which pro org it was), and that part of the reason they do those extra appearances is because you can make extra money. Also they're not supposed to talk to the players I believe?

I think I read somewhere else they're supposed to hold down a full-time job (can't remember which pro org it was), and that part of the reason they do those extra appearances is because you can make extra money. Also they're not supposed to talk to the players I believe?
Yes,they are expected to either have a full time job, be a full time student or be a SAHM/homemaker. The rules for the DCC is on their website.

Latest posts

Back