What Teams Do You Think Will Be Hott This Upcoming Season?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 3, 2012
Cheer Extreme will be on FIRE as always :) Amazing Stunts!! Don't know what they will do without Maddie Gardner. This girl should really teach classes for flyers to show poise. I have never seen such a distinguished, poised, talented flyer in the 5 years of being active in this cheer world.
Gym Tyme BlackSmack is really good.
F5, those girls be working it.
ICE Allstars -- Who ever runs this program is doing a phenomenal job. This Illinois team is one to look out for. Double Ups are amazing!!!

Well, Maddie will be cheering for UNC so people can watch here there.. Cheer Extreme is full of amazing flyers, they won't lose their spark just because she has aged out.

I'm really looking forward to what F5 and Shooting Stars have in store.. I feel like Shooting Stars are ready to grab their title back.
I'm also really waiting for an amazing return from Top Gun Senior Large Coed, which I see happening this year.. and I am excited to see if CA Lady Bullets can win rings this year!

Well, Maddie will be cheering for UNC so people can watch here there.. Cheer Extreme is full of amazing flyers, they won't lose their spark just because she has aged out.

I'm really looking forward to what F5 and Shooting Stars have in store.. I feel like Shooting Stars are ready to grab their title back.
I'm also really waiting for an amazing return from Top Gun Senior Large Coed, which I see happening this year.. and I am excited to see if CA Lady Bullets can win rings this year!

Lady Bullets are DEFINELTY getting rings this season! & F5 is taking home another <3

I agree, I feel like Shooting Stars will be amazing this year, but so will Senior Elite and F5. I'm excited for this season! & I realllly hope Top Gun has an amazing return this year!

This year my favorite team was Stingray Orange (I cried when they won Worlds :3), but I'm not sure they will be as great this next year. I REALLY hope F5 does super well this year, along with Top Gun Senior Coed (they totally deserve after the last few weeks they've had :( ).

Fame Super Seniors We got alot of new talent thats all im gonna say and also NJSE Hot Topic we moved down to level 2 sr all girl small from sc3:)

exactly what i'm thinking and hoping!

Panthers are going to be awesome, as always! Does anyone know if they confirmed what division they're in for 2013?
either medium or small they dont know yet.. its between swoosh cats and panthers one is going large and one is going medium depending on how the summer goes

Personally,I can't wait to see CA Panthers and SE battling it out in the large all girl division...two world champ teams for heavens sake!! That's gonna be awesome.
I'm really looking for TG Coed to get their title back. And for their music to somehow incorporate the names of the fallen jags...I would bawl every time i heard it,but it would be great!!

Back