All-Star What Time Did The Last Team In The Arena At Nca Go Last Year?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

King

Is all about that bass
Staff member
FBOD:LLFB
Dec 4, 2009
What time did the last team in the arena at NCA go last year? And when did awards happen? Have someone trying to fly out (but I think they will need to fly out Monday).

It is typically pretty late - 9:00 or so, if memory serves. FYI - flying out of Love Field would be MUCH closer than DFW. (Although I don't know if Love serves Atlanta.)

Justin would obviously be better able to give an accurate answer.

It is typically pretty late - 9:00 or so, if memory serves. FYI - flying out of Love Field would be MUCH closer than DFW. (Although I don't know if Love serves Atlanta.)

Justin would obviously be better able to give an accurate answer.

We are JUST getting Southwest airlines in Atlanta starting soon (I think Feb 1st?). I think they only fly into Love. For next year I think pretty much all programs flying out of Atlanta will use Southwest. So much cheaper.

I thought it was about 9. Just safer to fly out Monday.

We are JUST getting Southwest airlines in Atlanta starting soon (I think Feb 1st?). I think they only fly into Love. For next year I think pretty much all programs flying out of Atlanta will use Southwest. So much cheaper.

Amen!

Even when the Southwest service opens in Atlanta starting February 12, they won't have direct service from Love Field for at least 2 years. They have to wait for the Wright Amendment to expire in 2014.

We didn't get out of there until 10 ish for the very last award ceremony so def Monday departure. Oh and excited to say, I booked one of the first flights from Houston to Atlanta on southwest (for Cheersport). So excited!!!!

We are adding another performance venue this year, bringing our total to 6 (Dance in the Theater, Most of Level 5 in Arena, Most of L4 in A-Hall, most of L3 in B, most of L2 in D, most of L1 in E. Expect all venues to run past 830-930pm Sun night, but surely the Arena will run the latest w/Awards kicking off after around 10pm Sunday night.

With over a month left for teams to register, we've already surpassed last year's final enrollment. A sincere 'THANKS' to any of you reading this that contributed to another NCA record breaker.

i would say fly out monday... I go to school in Alabama and my parents live in Austin so I have to fly a lot and Texas airports are CRAZY.

Latest posts

Back