Music What's that voiceover say?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

anyone wanna take a shot at Sr Elites 2011 dance? :)

SR Elites's dance is not a voiceover. It is a song by Jump Smokers called "Dance, Rock, Shake, Pop" and a little bit of "Hit Me Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears. The voiceover at the end of the dance says "one more time, we're x-ing you out"

Really want to know all their voiceovers. I posted some in the CEA thread, but I feel like there are 48357 more! haha

"Part Two of the X Evolution *whisper* has arrived *whipser*. We are Senior Elite, Go get 'em Ladies!"
"Welcome to the show!"
"And you will see that nothing will ever tear us apart, we are the beat in your heart."
"The world has been marked, there's an X on the globe. Now and forever we own the throne. I am Senior Elite."
"Believe it? You better know it!"
"Can't you see? The ring looks better on me!"
"The Ladies you adore, back for one more. Senior Elite, evolution complete."
"CEA now dip and pop."
"One more time, we're X-ing you out!"
"I'm taking back what's mine. One. More. Time."

"Part Two of the X Evolution *whisper* has arrived *whipser*. We are Senior Elite, Go get 'em Ladies!"
"Welcome to the show!"
"And you will see that nothing will ever tear us apart, we are the beat in your heart."
"The world has been marked, there's an X on the globe. Now and forever we own the throne. I am Senior Elite."
"Believe it? You better know it!"
"Can't you see? The ring looks better on me!"
"The Ladies you adore, back for one more. Senior Elite, evolution complete."
"CEA now dip and pop."
"One more time, we're X-ing you out!"
"I'm taking back what's mine. One. More. Time."

Shimmy you very much :)

SR Elites's dance is not a voiceover. It is a song by Jump Smokers called "Dance, Rock, Shake, Pop" and a little bit of "Hit Me Baby One More Time" by Britney Spears. The voiceover at the end of the dance says "one more time, we're x-ing you out"

haha thank you! i figured it was a voiceover because coed elite had a rap done by a different voiceover artist from what it sounds like!

CA panthers 2011
I was thinking bout her, thinking bout me, think about us with the trophy.
________________________ to reality, then after that it's rihanna's only girl in the world song.

CA panthers 2011
I was thinking bout her, thinking bout me, think about us with the trophy.
________________________ to reality, then after that it's rihanna's only girl in the world song.

i think it says "started as a dream, now it's panther reality"

Back