OT What's Your Degree?!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Dec 18, 2009
So tomorrow I start my senior yr of college!! It's so crazy to think I have now been apart of the fierce boards since the pro x days when I think I was a freshman in freshman in highschool

What's everyone's degree in?!

End of next yr- I'll have a bachelor in Psychology
& In January I'm taking my boards for X Ray Tech!

& does anyone have their degree in psychology?! If so what job have you been able to get with it.

So tomorrow I start my senior yr of college!! It's so crazy to think I have now been apart of the fierce boards since the pro x days when I think I was a freshman in freshman in highschool

What's everyone's degree in?!

End of next yr- I'll have a bachelor in Psychology
& In January I'm taking my boards for X Ray Tech!

& does anyone have their degree in psychology?! If so what job have you been able to get with it.

I have a friend from college that got a degree in psychology and went to grad school and got her masters in Industrial/Organizational psychology. Now she's some kind of anti money laundering analyst or something. For a while she worked in HR.

My undergrad was Mass Comm-Broadcast Journalism. I never used it and never intended to use it, I just thought it'd be fun to study

I have a bachelors in Computer Art with minors in Computer Information Technology and Mass Communications.

Good luck on your final year and enjoy it, it flys by!

i have a BS in public health, minor in holistic health. and currently pursuing doctor of chiropractic. if i had stayed at my undergrad for an extra semester, i could have double majored in psych since i voluntarily took so many psych classes as electives... kind of wish i did. psych is just so interesting!

but before grad school i worked for an organization for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities. it was fun and an awesome experience! not my dream job, for sure, but i wouldn't trade the lessons learned and people i met there for anything! i'm also really glad i took a year off before grad school and got "real world" experience. it definitely changed my perspective on things and how i am planning for my future practice, etc.

good luck with your senior year and preparing for your board exams! i'm sure you'll do great! enjoy every second of your last year!!! it'll be May before you know it!

I'm studying to be a high school teacher! It's 5 years and I'm just starting my second year. My main subject is Swedish - haven't picked my second subject yet.

Very cool!! I want to be a sports psychologist!!
It is definitely very interesting. I keep going back and forth between wanting to pursue a Masters in it after I complete my Doctorate because I had such an amazing undergraduate experience with it. PT was always my dream so that's what I went after and I did not expect to be as interested in sports psych as I was since that was more of just a bridge to get into PT school. Although only having a Masters in sports psych won't classify you as a "Sports Psychologist" but only a consultant, but I can guarantee that I will never get another Doctorate.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I'm a senior in high school so this doesn't really belong here, (everyone tells me I'll change my mind at least 100 times before I graduate) but for a while now I've wanted to get a degree in biology, go to medical school, and be a Geriatrician! Long shot? Maybe. But definitely something I'm passionate about.

Back