OT What's Your Recurring Dream(s)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I always dream that I slept through something super important.
It's rare for me to remember my dreams and that's pretty much the only one I ever remember.

My mom used to scare me (she really believed it!) when she told me that dreaming about teeth falling out means someone from our family or whom we are close with will get seriously ill or die.
Yes. Thank you mom.
Her mother died the week after she had a dream about her teeth falling out. And i was days and weeks in complete fear after i had a dream about my teeth.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Completely random but I am thoroughly OBSESSED with Green Storm's uniforms and bows!

I don't fit in to social settings easily (or at least that's what it feels like) and for years I would have a dream in which I was in a room with the most popular kids in my grade (the specific people changed from middle to high school). They would all be talking and laughing amongst each other, and occasionally someone would say something to me (like a greeting). As the dream progressed, people would begin to leave the room, until it was just me left. I always had the sense that they were heading off to do something fun. It was years before I consciously analyzed the dream and realized that I had it because I felt left out. :(

I keep having this recurring dream of punching some nights, other nights kicking and then there are other nights of me both punching and kicking my boss... Hmmm, I wonder what this dream is trying to tell me? lol

Last edited:
I'm laughing at some of your reoccurring dreams. Sorry but I'm picturing some of them and they are just too funny.

I rarely have reoccurring dreams. I have a lot of really WEIRD dreams though. Just like so completely abnormal. Like once I dreamt that Osama bin Laden took control of all the TV stations all over the globe and broadcast that he was going to set off a bomb that released an airborne version of HIV and was going to infect everyone. The bomb went off and everyone contracted it except the Chinese because they all put 5 cups of sugar in their mouths and held it there when the bomb exploded. I woke up completely confused. (I wonder if this post brought the government to the Fierceboard. I hope they enjoyed reading about all star cheer. I wonder who their favorite cheerlebrity is. Or if they thought a different team "deserved" to win at worlds this year.)

I lucid dream quite a bit. Like I KNOW I'm dreaming but I don't ever take full control of it. Mainly because I don't want to. But I agree with whoever said it's not a good nights rest

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Last edited:
Back