OT What's Your Recurring Dream(s)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I always have teeth falling out dreams. Which is totally horrifying to me. Ugh. I literally am sick to my stomach all day when I have those.

And I always have dreams where I'm back in college reliving that life..typically I have no husband but I have at least one of my kids and I'm out having college type fun and neglecting the children. Usually one of them gets kidnapped or I have to save their life in some way.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't really have any that come back but speaking of dreams why did Jaylen tell me this morning that every single night she prays she can have a dream about Taylor Caniff and after not happening for the millionth time she said last night she gave up and she prayed and kept thinking to herself that she would be ok with a dream about Matt Espinosa then.She was so happy because it worked and she had a dream about this boy.

I was scared to ask what went on in this dream and why she wanted so badly to have a dream about some Magcon boys. She is too young for boy dreams lol

I have two (other than cheer and I posted that one in the cheer nightmares thread).
In one there is an outbreak of tornadoes and I can't warn all of my family in time.
In the other I'm driving up an incline so steep that my car flips over backwards.

Both dreams scare me silly!
I too have driving up a steep hill. I don't flip over but its so steep I'm almost lying down.
I have 4 of them:

1. I have the same elevator dream! Always going all over - side to side, up/down, sometimes it even flips around, like an amusement park ride. I hate it!

2. Either my teeth fall out or I have a huge wad of gum in my mouth. Either way, my mouth is completely full, and I can't spit it all out, no matter how hard I try. (I haaaaaate this dream, and have it all the time!)

3. I'm on a plane (like a big passenger jet) that is sort of half flying, half driving. Over hills, and all over the place. We always see another plane crash and are kind of weirded out by it, but never scared. :eek:

4. Sort of like the packing for vacation one that y'all have. I'm waiting tables, but I never actually get anything done. I'll have about 4 tables, and I'm moving at normal speed... But I never get anyone anything. A whole shift goes by, and my tables never even get drinks! I just keep working and working, but never get anywhere.

I bet a therapist would have a field day with these... :confused::confused::confused:
#2 is definitely my dream. Teeth falling out. The gum not coming out is horrible. Its always stuck on my teeth. I can never pull it out or off my teeth. I have more lol.

1. I have one that my house has all these secret rooms or passages.

2. I'm in high school again-like the a year or two after I've graduated. I know I have all my credits or that I graduated but I'm still going to school.

I also dream about my teeth falling out. All the freakin time. It usually happens in a completely different way each time, and I'll be having a random, unrelated dream and somehow my teeth falling out gets worked in to that situation. They usually crumble out or fall out a couple at a time. Or I dream my jaw gets injured or something.

I have a lot of odd mouth dreams.

2. I'm in high school again-like the a year or two after I've graduated. I know I have all my credits or that I graduated but I'm still going to school.

YES I always have this dream in in a math class at high school and I'm trying to figure out why I'm there because I'm already in college and I keep wanting to go to the guidance office to explain it and find out how much longer I'm required to attend. It is the strangest thing! Glad to know it's not just me!
Also I'll have dreams about being in Disney World but it's not "real" Disney. It's the Disney created in my head or something but every time I have a dream about Disney it's in the same made up place!

I've also had the teeth falling out dream. They usually are crumbling like @cheerKT said.

That's a weird dream for us all to share.

I've also had the teeth falling out dream. They usually are crumbling like @cheerKT said.

That's a weird dream for us all to share.
I forgot about the crumbling teeth dream. I hate that one because I can feel it, even after I wake up.

Tough love found here

i don't really have any recurring dreams... but i do have lucid dreams often. i always see "instructions" on how to make yourself have them which is so strange to me because i find them weird and kinda scary. and i always wake up feeling exhausted, because even though i was asleep, my brain was up making decisions and i feel like i didn't sleep one bit.

I used to be a teller in bank and I would dream about doing people's deposits. I would do the adding and subtracting in my head. It was always the worst sleep I ever got because my mind was going the whole time.

I have also dreamed about my teeth falling out. It is always so real that I have to check my teeth when I wake up!

I forgot about the crumbling teeth dream. I hate that one because I can feel it, even after I wake up.

Tough love found here
Yep, and it always feels so real. Then I wake up and for the first few seconds I'm convinced my teeth are gone.

I'm pretty sure that teeth falling out is one of the top 5 most common dreams people have, it's really common.

My mom used to scare me (she really believed it!) when she told me that dreaming about teeth falling out means someone from our family or whom we are close with will get seriously ill or die.
Yes. Thank you mom.
Her mother died the week after she had a dream about her teeth falling out. And i was days and weeks in complete fear after i had a dream about my teeth.

Back