When Are You No Longer A "newbie"?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Oh cheysmomager whatever will we do with you?

SPMSports Checking your profile looks like you have been on the boards for a while and you probably have a fess to the full boards. If not I would find the thread that says if nothing to post, post here and post 3 times and wait 72 hours. Should be good from there. I would also highly recommend you read the thread I posted earlier. It really is intended to help newcomers navigate and feel their way around. Lots of seasoned posters that forget they were once new as well.

Sorry if confusing, late night and typing on my phone.

I've read that post a million times, and no where does it say how many posts move you out of newbie status. Based on my own account, I've been able to determine it's some weird combination of post numbers and shimmies received. I haven't been able to find a distinctive pattern though. And the trophy points posts don't help either, cos my levels don't add up with what is there all the time either.

SPMSports, I think my first move came after 50 posts, the next after 50 shimmies received. Haven't moved since, so I can't help you anymore than that

I've read that post a million times, and no where does it say how many posts move you out of newbie status. Based on my own account, I've been able to determine it's some weird combination of post numbers and shimmies received. I haven't been able to find a distinctive pattern though. And the trophy points posts don't help either, cos my levels don't add up with what is there all the time either.

SPMSports, I think my first move came after 50 posts, the next after 50 shimmies received. Haven't moved since, so I can't help you anymore than that

What a conundrum! Was the op asking about access to the regular board or change in status?

You're a "newbie" in the sense that you can't post outside of the newbie forum for 3 days and 3 posts. That's pretty clearly stated.

The titles underneath your avatar don't really mean anything and they're solely based on shimmies. I believe it says "I'm new, don't hurt me" until you have 50 or so shimmies like you said.

Back