OT Where Do You Shop? (:

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Feb 28, 2010
I feel like every time I go to the mall, I can never really find anything I like. Soo I was wondering if you guys could give me a few suggestions of stores to look at? I have a more simple but still girly style. But I'm open to anything :)

i like to shop at zumiez and hottopic... but out of cheerleading i'm that stereotypical scene kid,so those stores are not everyones first choice :)

Forever 21, Victoria's Secret, Macy's, h&m, Charlotte Russe and I discovered a new favorite, Body Central while at school :)

My daughter is younger and still loves Justice lol! Forever 21, aeropostle, abercrombie and american eagle all seem big with the older girls!

the majority of my clothes are from forever 21, charlotte russe, american eagle, abercrombie, hollister, delias, victorias secret & wet seal :)

Forever 21 is obviously a great store but other great ones are h&m, target, nordstroms or Macy's, American eagle,etc. Some good online stores are lulus.com, francescas, and madewell or jcrew

My daughter is younger and still loves Justice lol! Forever 21, aeropostle, abercrombie and american eagle all seem big with the older girls!

Your so right; my daughter is younger as well and we spend so much time at Justice I promise we get like 40% off all the time because there always sending us a magazine with those coupons on it!

But hollister, abercromie, and Buckle are some of the most popular ones in Tennessee with the older girls!

I forgot some that people here have reminded me of! I love francesca's collection, very cute and botique-y :) then victoria's secret and pink, and expresss! Express is very hit or miss for me, but there are definitely some things I really like :)

Your so right; my daughter is younger as well and we spend so much time at Justice I promise we get like 40% off all the time because there always sending us a magazine with those coupons on it!

But hollister, abercromie, and Buckle are some of the most popular ones in Tennessee with the older girls!

That is why we shop there! I never pay full price!

Delia's
Victoria secret
forever 21
Hollister
H&M
American eagle
Zumies and hot topic sometimes
target and Olympia for sports bras and spandex

Urban outfitters for unique pieces especially accessories. They have some really different stuff that I dont wear but alot of it is adorable. Also Forever 21 and H&M.

Back