Where To Buy Nfinity Shoes And Cheer Stuff In New York?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 3, 2012
Hi, I'm going to New York next week and I have two questions.
I was wondering if you have any tip what me as a cheerleader should buy while I'm in USA, if there's any good stores with nice training clothes like cheer shorts and so on.
I really want a pair of nfinity shoes but I can't find any store. Do you know where I can find nfinity cheer shoes in New York? I live in Sweden so this is my only chance to get them :/

Have you thought about going online and having them shipped to where you are staying if possible ??? then u wont have to be international shipping.............

yeah, but I have no idea what size I should have and I'm worried that they won't arrive in time. Isn't there any place in New York that sells them?

I've never seen them in a retail store. I recently ordered online and they arrived within 4 days. I'm pretty sure we ordered her regular shoe size, but I can double check on that.

Are you attending a major comp while in NY? Depending on the event, there may be an Nfinity booth where you can try on shoes.

Hi, I'm going to New York next week and I have two questions.
I was wondering if you have any tip what me as a cheerleader should buy while I'm in USA, if there's any good stores with nice training clothes like cheer shorts and so on.
I really want a pair of nfinity shoes but I can't find any store. Do you know where I can find nfinity cheer shoes in New York? I live in Sweden so this is my only chance to get them :/
If there's a sports store called "Academy" up there (not sure if they have them up north or not), that's the absolute only store that sells them in store without having to order them.

I've never seen them in a retail store. I recently ordered online and they arrived within 4 days. I'm pretty sure we ordered her regular shoe size, but I can double check on that.
Are you attending a major comp while in NY? Depending on the event, there may be an Nfinity booth where you can try on shoes.

Okey, guess I have to order them. Where did you order them from or do you recommend any site?

I would love to do that but I have no idea if there's any comp between 17 and 30 of March :/

If there's a sports store called "Academy" up there (not sure if they have them up north or not), that's the absolute only store that sells them in store without having to order them.

Thanks! Yes, I've heard of that but I couldnt find any store in New York...

Back