All-Star Which Is More Difficult?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am not sure what is in the water up there but GB can STUNT! And Miss Greendeer is just one of the nicest people in cheer. I dig that program.

I asked because of the girls from GB. It always amazes me what they're able to do even though they're so small. High to high seems more difficult to execute, but easier on the stunt group (at least that's what my CP says). BTW...this has taken a really odd turn! (big surprise):rolleyes:
duh...winning! lmao

You both win the award for getting the topic back on track... dislike.

I asked because of the girls from GB. It always amazes me what they're able to do even though they're so small. High to high seems more difficult to execute, but easier on the stunt group (at least that's what my CP says). BTW...this has taken a really odd turn! (big surprise):rolleyes:
duh...winning! lmao

All stunts have quirks that are easier about them. A tick tock at the top is more savable than a fullup that goes wrong. Of course the fullup is easier than an high to high stretch. A rewind is WAY easier to save than a fullup, but a fullup has less chance of going wrong. A power press tick tock takes more stamina than a high to high, but the high to high takes more speed and skill. If you are bad at power presses the adding a tick tock ain't gonna make it easier.

Wow, you're even funnier than Kingston...
I guess it's just one of those things where you have to be up the persons butt to find them humorous.

I am funnier than @kingston. Please reference post #127 in this thread to see the difficult-o-meter.
Does my humor effect, err, affect you in some negative way?

BSS2000 your talking about imaturity but you keep responding to all these posts!?!?!?

Back