Which Nfinity Bag Is Better?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Nov 3, 2014
I'm looking at which Nfinity backpack to get for myself as a late Christmas present, tossing up between the plain black Classic or the Weekender. I do university cheer (Aus), but this is primarily my uni everyday bag & for travelling, as well as for comps. Which bag do people own/like/have more experience with, especially in terms of how much it can fit etc? I would just get the classic except for the fact it's not available in Aus anymore, so I'll have to deal with exchange rates and fun things I just love, but if it's worth it I'll happily go for it :)

I'm looking at which Nfinity backpack to get for myself as a late Christmas present, tossing up between the plain black Classic or the Weekender. I do university cheer (Aus), but this is primarily my uni everyday bag & for travelling, as well as for comps. Which bag do people own/like/have more experience with, especially in terms of how much it can fit etc? I would just get the classic except for the fact it's not available in Aus anymore, so I'll have to deal with exchange rates and fun things I just love, but if it's worth it I'll happily go for it :)

Don't know much about the weekender but the original is much better then all 5he sparkly ones. They done seem to hold up. Good luck!

Personally I prefer the original because of the pocket for the shoes while the weekender has a sort of pouch. It just keeps the shoes safer and cleaner I think.

Back