All-Star Who All Is Currently Cheering In College Or Planning On It?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Do you plan on cheering in college?/Are you currently cheering in college?

• Yes

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Didn't make the team

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Jun 4, 2014
Hey! I am an incoming freshman this fall at Xavier University in Louisiana and they have their cheer tryouts next month and I am definitely trying out because I cant imagine my life without cheer. Answer these questions:

1) What grade are you in/What year are you in college (freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior)
2) Do you plan on cheering in college or are you already cheering in college?
3) What university do you attend/plan on attending?
4) Will you pick another college if you don't make the cheer team at that college?
5) How many years have you been cheering?
6) What are the requirements for cheer at your college? (stunts & tumbling)
7) Did you chose this college only based off the cheer team?

These are my answers!

1) What grade are you in/What year are you in college (freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior) Freshman in college
2) Do you plan on cheering in college or are you already cheering in college? Yes, I tryout next month :)
3) What university do you attend/plan on attending? Xavier University of Louisiana
4) Will you pick another college if you don't make the cheer team at that college? No.
5) How many years have you been cheering? This is my 4th year
6) What are the requirements for cheer at your college? (stunts & tumbling) Tumbling isn't required, but a back handspring is preferred
7) Did you chose this college only based off the cheer team? Lol noooooo

1) Junior
2) Already cheering
3) The University of Wisconsin-Green Bay
4) No
5) 10
6) No tumbling requirements
7) No

1) Senior in HS
2) it depends where I go. Id love to, but I'm not going to try out somewhere that is completely unreasonable, so I'm keeping my options open. I know a few of the schools I'm looking at I definitely won't be cheering, but others where I'd have a solid chance.
3) I have a bunch on my radar, and it'll probably come down a lot to who gives me the most money.
4) No way. I love cheer but you have to draw the line somewhere.
5) This will be my 7th year on a team, 8th overall
6 and 7 I haven't decided where I'm going yet, and I would never pick based solely on cheer.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

1) What grade are you in/What year are you in college (freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior)
Graduated, 2010.​
2) Do you plan on cheering in college or are you already cheering in college?
Cheered 5 years.​
3) What university do you attend/plan on attending?
University of Kansas (KU Cheer)​
4) Will you pick another college if you don't make the cheer team at that college?
Nope, I was going to KU no matter what.​
5) How many years have you been cheering?
When I started, 1. Now 10.​
6) What are the requirements for cheer at your college? (stunts & tumbling)
Standing tumbling skills, pass tumbling skills, coed stunting skills, collegiate look.​
7) Did you chose this college only based off the cheer team?
Nope, based on the amazing school, its athletics teams, the town, and the cheer team.​

Hey! I am an incoming freshman this fall at Xavier University in Louisiana and they have their cheer tryouts next month and I am definitely trying out because I cant imagine my life without cheer. Answer these questions:

Back