All-Star Who Are The Best Small Gyms In The Northeast?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Feb 1, 2011
With so many big gyms, putting out 8 or more teams each season.....who are the Best small gyms? Gyms that have Super talented kids, who maybe only have 3-5 teams? Lets hear everyones thoughts on these up and coming programs.........

There was a team named MGC Starlites from MA. They're gone now, but theu only had like 2 teams, they were very good.

I would have to say Jersey All Stars out of Lakewood, NJ- 4th year 4 teams plus one mid season -Spirit Fest National Champs & First Time to Cheersport Small Senior 4 National Champs, plus 2 Full Paid Bids to the season to US FInals - GO JERSEY!!

Of course I have to say USA Wildcats, we have '3' gyms, but not many teams in each gym. I believe we have 13 teams total between the 3 gyms (that includes both our mini and tiny team that only has about 8 kids on each) .. Besides us I'd say PRO (if there considered a small gym) only there 2nd year out and there deffinitly have already made a name for themselves.

I wouldn't consider Rocket Elite to be a small gym.... jmo, no disrespect, it's a great program:)

Star Athletics has always been a great small gym in the Northeast<3
I somewhat agree, but this year we only have 5 full year teams. ( minis, youth2, junior 4,senior4.2 and senior 4) 1/2 yr teams just starting this weekend

I do have to add Valley Elite to the list. although I think they have as many teams as we do this year. Always fun and entertaining to watch. ( its really hard to be a large packed gym when you have 3 allstar gyms all in the area ( Rocket Elite, Valley Elite ( only 3-4 miles apart) and Force allstars- wich is only 15-20 minutes from the other two)

I do have to add Valley Elite to the list. although I think they have as many teams as we do this year. Always fun and entertaining to watch. ( its really hard to be a large packed gym when you have 3 allstar gyms all in the area ( Rocket Elite, Valley Elite ( only 3-4 miles apart) and Force allstars- wich is only 15-20 minutes from the other two)

I agree, Valley Elite is a great program! And, for some reason I thought REA had more teams than that- wasn't there a level 5 added this year?

Back