All-Star Who Do You Miss?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Being that TN Pumas back in 07 and 08 were the ones to get me into cheer, def missin' them. not gonna hide the fact that I cried a bit at the end of their pyramid.
kinda miss Stars circa 08, I know they still exist, but the last few years just haven't been the same!

PUMAS <3

I wish I knew about All Star way back in the early 2000's.... I didn't start cheering All Star till 05. I know. I'm a late bloomer.

Being that TN Pumas back in 07 and 08 were the ones to get me into cheer, def missin' them. not gonna hide the fact that I cried a bit at the end of their pyramid.
kinda miss Stars circa 08, I know they still exist, but the last few years just haven't been the same!

OMG!!!!
"The time has come to say goodbye.
But the memory we left, will never die."
I cried my eyes out:(

I loved pumas! They "worked it like a pro" ;)

I loved pumas! They "worked it like a pro" ;)
I'd also like to add that they were very "barbecue sauce sassy".
smile.png

Are Tampa Bay All Stars and Lake Mary All Stars still around? I always liked them... how about All Shore Sharks (Jersey)?! They had a MINI LEVEL 5 in 2004 or 2005ish.... dropped my jaw, those babies, and I think most of them are at WC now!

OMG would love to see this! Dang, if anyone happens to come across some videos of them I'd love to see them!

Wow...so I was just looking for that mini level 5 and I don't think I found the same one you mentioned, but I did find these little cuties!

PUMAS <3

I wish I knew about All Star way back in the early 2000's.... I didn't start cheering All Star till 05. I know. I'm a late bloomer.

Yea Linds you should've been in cheer in early 2000's you would be even more addicted now and have an amazing appreciation for how much all stars has grown and developed in just 10 years!

And i miss pumas too! I think that we will see the things that we all know and love about Pumas in Prime Tyme Nighthawks routines this year and in years to come. They have the same coach so their style, skill and fierce-ness should carry over!

All Shore became WC Ocean, which doesn't exist anymore. I'm not sure if the "fish" teams are still around at the Freehold gym.

For a while I'm pretty sure they kept some of the team names from All Shore Sharks. I think even last year or the year before they still had those names. But not anymore according to their website

I miss top gun unlimited so much. they were such a force! Semi is great this season, but I don't think any team will ever totally dominate a division like they did. I love how they just stepped their game up and became this unbeatable team. I guess the point of competitive cheer is for teams to be competitive against one another, but I think cheerleading is becoming too "samey" because of it. Tick tock here, ball up there, chuck in a triple toe back, blah blah blah. Top Gun Unlimited was so successful because they always stuck true to their identity, but nowadays gyms are too afraid that it will cost them, and would rather just copy the great instead of becoming a greater version of themselves.

definitely miss pumas. P U M A S what do you think well think of next? loveeeeed them at worlds.
I miss Pumas from when they were a large senior all girl open team. I also miss BENGALS.. Not sure why Cheer Athletics chose not to field a small junior 5 team since that team was amazing year in and year out.

Back