All-Star Who Do You Miss?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I totally miss Jersey Devils. I miss them at competitions with all there moms spirit. It was intense between Spirit Explosion and Jersey Devils.
I kind of miss WC ocean but it was for the good because they kept decreasing every year and most of them were going to freehold next year. R.I.P. <333

All Shore became WC Ocean, which doesn't exist anymore. I'm not sure if the "fish" teams are still around at the Freehold gym.

Dynasty (MD/VA) doesn't exist anymore either. They are now part of Baltimore Vipers.

theres no ocean names at freehold.. it's now obsolete and never coming back unless they decide to make a new gym again. But most of people who were at the ocean gym went to freehold on level 3 teams. Youth to Senior.. And the rest quit cheering altogether. Some mothers didn't want to travel all the way to freehold so they looked at other gyms like jersey elite and stuff but they couldn't find anything better than WC.

I totally miss Jersey Devils. I miss them at competitions with all there moms spirit. It was intense between Spirit Explosion and Jersey Devils.
I kind of miss WC ocean but it was for the good because they kept decreasing every year and most of them were going to freehold next year. R.I.P. <333

Everybody yell jersey... DEVILS. It was so classic. The parents were just insaneeee, loved them so much! I still have one of their shirts =)

What programs do you/did you really respect who are no longer around?
I figure, somewhere on the board, there is someone from that gym. Lets show them they haven't been forgotten!

I'm relatively new to being obsessed, but I really miss TN Pumas (I know theyre still around, but ACE just doesnt have that B.O.O.T.A.Y. ya know?) and Basics Superstars (Or at least their level 5 team, Idk if the gym is still around, but their level 5 teams was one of my faves!)

What about yall? What gyms do you really miss not seeing at competitions?
Basics isn't around anymore. :[ I used to cheer there, but the gym started decreasing other teams until we only had 2 J4, and small senior 5. i loved 2007 when we first came out and took home the BRONZE at worlds.. :D

PUMAS have only been in Large Limited, Small Limited & Small Senior lol we thought about Large All-Girl for like a day but decided it wasn't for PUMAS! Lol

Yea Linds you should've been in cheer in early 2000's you would be even more addicted now and have an amazing appreciation for how much all stars has grown and developed in just 10 years!

And i miss pumas too! I think that we will see the things that we all know and love about Pumas in Prime Tyme Nighthawks routines this year and in years to come. They have the same coach so their style, skill and fierce-ness should carry over!

alot of them are on ACE Sequoias. there main Coach Kristan Farmer Still coaches there.

I miss the Magic All-Stars. I was obsessed with them!!!! They Merged with Pacific Coast Cheer in 09 and are now Pacific Coast Magic..... They're a great brogram now, but it's just not the same.

There was a gym in Lawrenceburg, KY called Champions that had a Large Senior team that was awesome. They were incredible.

There are some on Seq. And on NightHawks.. And Kristen Farmer doesn't coach them.. She is located out of Murfreesboro Gym and coaches the Lady Warriors. The original main coach of pumas for 7 years was Greg Shannon who is the coach of NightHawks.
i know! i go to ACE of Mboro lol, but i thought she was the main coach? thats what it said on espn for worlds. thats why i thought that, sorry for the confusion i wasnt aware! she was in Franklin last year, she just moved to mboro this year

Back