Who Do You Think Will Win Worlds 2012 In The Large Senior Divison???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

there's already a thread related to this. kindly search for it please because a lot of people will sure be annoyed. thanks

Sorry i am new with this. How do u delete them?
you can't.. you would have to ask an admin too. because of this before you start a thread try searching it in the search bar because there's most likely a thread already created. :)

also be careful because people get really annoyed with these kinds of threads because what are you supposed to base your answers off besides your opinion of each gym? no 2011-2012 routines have been competed yet so you're better off waiting until the season gets going..

i find it funny you say wcss but your name is tealstrong;)

I would like to say Senior Elite, but since it is a rebuilding year for them with alot of new members, i'm not so sure they will win but I'm sure they will be in the top 3. Hopefully they win though!

I would like to say Senior Elite, but since it is a rebuilding year for them with alot of new members, i'm not so sure they will win but I'm sure they will be in the top 3. Hopefully they win though!
I think ALL of the large senior teams had a lot of girls graduate last year, so it seems to be quite an even playing field.

teal and black foreverrrr <3
but Marlins have a great chance to be top 3 they now have Maison Baker who is a wonderful flyer!

Back