Who Else Finds It Annoying That We Have To Post 3x And Wait Three Days Before Posting Elsewhere?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

me! I understand that they want to make sure you are not a one time annoyance, but for those of us that actually want to get in the game it is frustrating.
It's also so we don't rip your head off for doing something that annoys us/gives you a chance to see how the system works..we can be lovely (I promise) but once summer rolls around and people start annoying drama for fun, you too will be glad we do it!

This made me laugh so hard on the train people were glaring at me (apparently there shall be NO OUTBURSTS OF JOY on the train...I didn't know). I might just make it my Facebook status.

I have thoroughly enjoyed this thread after a long, very sad, hard day. So for that I thank you guys. I really needed a smile
this reply still makes me laugh
"no outbursts of joy" bahahhaha
im dying.

this reply still makes me laugh
"no outbursts of joy" bahahhaha
im dying.

hahahahahaha...I STILL laugh at the spellung post that made me say that.:D

I wrote that after a HORRIBLE day. That was only a couple weeks after I joined FierceBoard and I was literally sitting on the train in tears because I had to choose between 2 different funerals to attend that weekend - one for a friend and one for a 15 year old friend of my daughter's who had committed suicide. And THIS THREAD made me laugh for the first time in 2 days. And it still makes me laugh. :kiss:

Yay! Goal achieved.

:cookie:

How is your goal achieved?

Sarcasm.

1. I'm not an administrator or moderator and, thus, have nothing to do with the rules or operation of the board.
2. I find it humorous that people really think the admins and mods have so much extra time on their hands that they sat around thinking of ways to annoy new people that sign up for the board.

hahahahahaha...I STILL laugh at the spellung post that made me say that.:D

I wrote that after a HORRIBLE day. That was only a couple weeks after I joined FierceBoard and I was literally sitting on the train in tears because I had to choose between 2 different funerals to attend that weekend - one for a friend and one for a 15 year old friend of my daughter's who had committed suicide. And THIS THREAD made me laugh for the first time in 2 days. And it still makes me laugh. :kiss:
)): thats awful. im glad you got some release :)

I really appreciate all these people just posting "Post 1", "post 2", etc, rather than posting about cheerleading maybe? :stupid:

I really appreciate all these people just posting "Post 1", "post 2", etc, rather than posting about cheerleading maybe? :stupid:

By simple math the "No Questions? START HERE. First, Second Third Post. . ." thread has saved us 285 useless threads of people with nothing else to say while they are trying to hit their limit.

I'm personally glad they they did.

Back