Who Else Finds It Annoying That We Have To Post 3x And Wait Three Days Before Posting Elsewhere?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Quiet cars in Chicago too, not on all train lines, and not all the cars, just the designated cars.

Quiet cars in Chicago too, not on all train lines, and not all the cars, just the designated cars.

those are on metra so only heading out of Chicago. :-( i take cta because Im IN Chicago. Cta is NEVER quiet. One day I'll move to the suburbs...and i too shall get to relax in the quiet car.

I also enjoy this thread! But i can't see the video. Im on a phone. Have to watch it when i get to work. And yes, i also like French fries.

get used to it... not worth getting upset about bickering on this thread... i would get upset to the fact the northeast is getting another snowstorm for the 6th time in 3 weeks. Or that this girl on american idol embarrassed the city i'm living in right now with her horrrrible singing and still got a golden ticket.... some of these singers are like the doubles at jamfest this weekend. only half way there...

The girl from Springfield? I was like YAY WESTERN MA!

Back