All-Star Who Got The Exclusive Worlds Email?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I found out today that Tiger Elite's owner/head coach Todd Becnel went to judge. Bill Seely was there as a spectator and informed Todd that he and his teams could not attend Worlds if he judged. He hopped on a plane back home instead of judging.
wow thats terrible

So say a gym sends 1 team to this competition but plans on taking another to worlds they can't because the coach participated in both. Wasn't someone saying that one of the international teams was sending part to this competition and the other to worlds (i may be imagining this)? If that is the case then if the coach is the same they can't attend worlds.

So say a gym sends 1 team to this competition but plans on taking another to worlds they can't because the coach participated in both. Wasn't someone saying that one of the international teams was sending part to this competition and the other to worlds (i may be imagining this)? If that is the case then if the coach is the same but they can't attend worlds.
Todd was told NONE of his teams could go if he judged. I'm guessing b/c he's the owner. Idk if it affects an entire program or just a team if anyone from a program attends.

Todd was told NONE of his teams could go if he judged. I'm guessing b/c he's the owner. Idk if it affects an entire program or just a team if anyone from a program attends.

How can personal coaching decisions become legally transferred to punishment for the players? Are coach's not allowed to expand their resume or relationships at the international level?

How can personal coaching decisions become legally transferred to punishment for the players? Are coach's not allowed to expand their resume or relationships at the international level?
idk but they were very clear and he asked for it in writing. He is now being "watched" for any future indiscretions.

idk but they were very clear and he asked for it in writing. He is now being "watched" for any future indiscretions.

Being "watched"? Oh my. What does this mean and how was it communicated. Kinda creepy. :eek: Would be interested in seeing the wording.

Being "watched"? Oh my. What does this mean and how was it communicated. Kinda creepy. :eek:
All of my information is hearsay so I don't want to elaborate on details that may be incorrect. I did NOT speak to Todd about this directly.

So say a gym sends 1 team to this competition but plans on taking another to worlds they can't because the coach participated in both. Wasn't someone saying that one of the international teams was sending part to this competition and the other to worlds (i may be imagining this)? If that is the case then if the coach is the same they can't attend worlds.
Yes, Team UK sent a stunt group, but plans to send a full cheer team to ICU. Its not looking good for them...
Does anyone know who was behind the Team USA stunt group that participated? I would guess at a collegiate stunt team with the numbers on their back.

Back