All-Star Who Is Everyone's Favorite 2011 Flyer ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@mstealtoyou 's little bit! She's on Coed Elite this year, as well as (if I remember correctly) Lake Norman's Senior Open team and Junior Elite! I can't wait to see her perform!

@Level5Mom 's daughter, Hailey, on Orange! She's so fierceeeeeeeeee!

@Mclovin 's daughter Emileigh(sp?) on Obsession! Again, so fierce!

I love having people that I recognize to watch during routines! I feel like even though I've never met any of them, I've seen all these girls grow up from little youthies to big bad medal contenders at Worlds! It makes me happy and sad all at the same time! :) :( Best of luck to the girls and their mommas this year!

Ok, I would be the world's worst mommy if I didn't vote for this little peanut! :p Baby girl's killing it this year! She's making mama proud!
20t145y.jpg

@mstealtoyou 's little bit! She's on Coed Elite this year, as well as (if I remember correctly) Lake Norman's Senior Open team and Junior Elite! I can't wait to see her perform!

I love having people that I recognize to watch during routines! I feel like even though I've never met any of them, I've seen all these girls grow up from little youthies to big bad medal contenders at Worlds! It makes me happy and sad all at the same time! :) :( Best of luck to the girls and their mommas this year!

Thank you so much Pghx!!! You are always in Emileigh's corner and you don't know how much that means to me. :) And you did spell her name correctly so good job! lol I can't say she's a "fierce" flyer, lol, as her body positions are not even close to what they should be, but she tries her best. Flexibility is not her strong suit. But it makes me proud that someone recognizes her amongst all the talent on Obsession. :D

Thank you so much Pghx. You are too sweet! Very sadly we are not doing Lake Norman this year but she was just recently added (in the last 30 days) to Medium All Girl in Kernersville. She definitely loves what she does and you have literally watched her grow up. Thank you for always being in her corner and saying such sweet things about our family! I really appreciate having such a great friend and I hope that 1 day we will be in real life friends. (I know you are at college now and I'm hoping maybe we'll be in the same city sometime in April.........God willing and we get a bid. LOL) Thank you again Love!!!

Back