All-Star Who Is Going To The American Masters In Baltimore 1/25-27?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

STAR Cheer Mom

Cheer Parent
Nov 23, 2012
Hi all! I am new here. I am a cheer mom & my CP is on a Youth 2 team. ;)

I am just curious about which gyms will be competing in Baltimore next month. Evolution All Stars will be bringing all of our teams (S5, S4, J3, S2, Small Youth 2, and minis). Who else will be there? :)

I remember many years ago this used to be a big comp. not so much anymore but a good chance for the local gyms to get some practice before Worlds bids comps. Is F5 competing this there this year? Saw the rest of the Twister teams but did not see them on the schedule.

maryland twisters won lg sr 2, lg sr 3, sm jr 4, lrg jr 4, sm sr 4, sm coed 4, lg sr 4, lrg sr 5, sm sr, 5, med coed, 5, med sr 5 not sure the others

maryland twisters won lg sr 2, lg sr 3, sm jr 4, lrg jr 4, sm sr 4, sm coed 4, lg sr 4, lrg sr 5, sm sr, 5, med coed, 5, med sr 5 not sure the others
So I guess they won in every division that had a team in? Wow!!!!

I am so proud of my daughter's L2 Sr. team they came in 2nd to the Twisters (her idols). We don't know the final score till tonight but they were behind by one point after the first day.

event was run very well. pet peeve: no VIP area except for kneeling on cement. REALLY?!? i don't recall this last year, although i was a year younger so maybe my knees could handle it. not so much this year.

even though this was smaller than previous years, all of the teams were very talented and i enjoyed watching all of them.

Back