All-Star Who Makes The Cheer Extreme Sports Bras ?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jun 5, 2012
or ones that are a similar style, my team is looking into getting them but we really like that style but i cant find anything that says what company makes them ! i dont think its varsity or gtm either because ive had a pretty good look on both of their websites and im not even sure varsity does custom undergear, pleeease someone help !

or ones that are a similar style, my team is looking into getting them but we really like that style but i cant find anything that says what company makes them ! i dont think its varsity or gtm either because ive had a pretty good look on both of their websites and im not even sure varsity does custom undergear, pleeease someone help !
OMG YOU READ MY MIND! I want to know where they got the black hi-neck sports bra they wore at worlds. I think it came in white too??? It is a flattering cut....big, small, itty bitty, just everyone. I wanted to get one for my daughter who likes to wear a bra under her sports bra's...it is very bra friendly. ;)

OMG YOU READ MY MIND! I want to know where they got the black hi-neck sports bra they wore at worlds. I think it came in white too??? It is a flattering cut....big, small, itty bitty, just everyone. I wanted to get one for my daughter who likes to wear a bra under her sports bra's...it is very bra friendly. ;)
My daughter's tag says crystal couture. That's usually where Betsy gets her bling stuff..I saw someone in another thread mention our boots, but this is the place she gets them.
Crystal Couture :: Design Catalog

If you want our actual sports bra, you can buy it on Betsy's website

Tees, Pants, Shorts, Warm Ups

Crystal Couture :: Design Catalog

Little bit calls her her dog sweater.......lmao......seriously.

Crystal Couture makes all the CEA rhinestone wear. We use them at my new gym too, and they've always been great. Highly recommend them!

Back