All-Star Who Was the First....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Florida top dog was the first team in pinellas county to get a worlds bid (out of a few gyms that now go to worlds every year). Florida top dog was the second team in florida to get a bid to worlds.. the first being top gun obviously.

celebrity cheer junior 5 was the first junior team to compete full team real full ups in the 07-08 season
Alex Doherty I beleive was the first girl to dance in the middle of a pyramid in 05-06 on celebrity youth 5
probably my favorite routine EVER ever ever ever ever. i freaking adore it. does anybody have a video?

me and my friend were talking about and wondering how many people have had both a standing double and double up (true coed style) ? just curious who was the first though?
I'm guessing it would probably be Rooster, just a guess though.

Personal:
I was the first to throw a front double in comp (NCA 06 with CDX)
and the first person to tumble in and out of a group (TG 07)
and front whip kicks (or front layout w/ split) TG international 08 and 10

Teams:

Spirit of Texas Sm Coed has the longest/most NCA titles in a row with 8
Someone commented that Power was the only team to have 12 stunts. for all girl that's probably true, TG coed also had 12 in 2008, 2010, and 2011
TG Coed 07 and 08 had undefeated seasons including NCA and Worlds (I'm sure other teams have had the same)

i remember there was High Desert Cheer.

lol, good grief, I remember looking at them and being like, OMG they have halftops! Back in the day when everyone had full tops and fake hair.
I was on Champion cheer open team & WC Mavericks college open team back in the day. I wish I had videos and I only have some pictures. Most of us are still in the industry just spread out around California owning gyms & coaching. Crazy to think that was back in 1997.

I was on Champion cheer open team & WC Mavericks college open team back in the day. I wish I had videos and I only have some pictures. Most of us are still in the industry just spread out around California owning gyms & coaching. Crazy to think that was back in 1997.

I remember watching WC Mavericks routine 2001 or 02 (believe it was 02) UCA nationals with the red and black uniforms. I loved that routine.

i was always sooooo jealous of mavericks because they were so good. just walking by them at comps and being like, greeeaaat, mavericks are here. :)
i miss old school cheer. like 2003-2005.

Back