All-Star Who Was the First....

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Florida top dog was the first team in pinellas county to get a worlds bid (out of a few gyms that now go to worlds every year). Florida top dog was the second team in florida to get a bid to worlds.. the first being top gun obviously.

HeyimA already pointed out Miami Elite, but just to continue that a bit, Miami Elite was the first coed team to win a Gold and the first to win back to back Gold. And the first to merge out of existence after winning back to back Golds.

We all know the off-season is a little slow here on the boards. So lets have a little fun and catch up on some cheer history at the same time. Feel free to toot your own horn!
:tootmyhorn:

I want you to fill in the blank.
"______ was the first person(or team) to ___________"

Examples:
Gym Tyme/Louisville was the first team to do an Awesome
Top Gun was the first team to do a kick double

Here are some other fun ideas to post....
_____ was the first person to ever step foot on a worlds mat
_____ was the first person to compete a double full
_____ was the first girl to compete a standing full
_____ was the first team to have squad standing tucks at competition
_____ was the first team to ever get an NCA jacket
_____ was the first person to shimmy in a show and go
_____ was the first team to do tucks to splits

The possibilities are endless. So whether you want to create a fun category that you can fit into, or if you want to provide us all with a little known fact, this is the place to do it. Remember, have fun while keeping my thread polite and respectful.
Coed Elite was the first team to win the MAJORS =]

has anyone ever full twisted to the right and the double twisted to the left? thought about this for a while. is it possible? can someone on k.t.m.a.l.m.n.o.p do this for me?
so like r/o bhs full double but twist in diff directions
Yes my son Cameron can do this...I'll see if I can post a video...or you can see his videos on facebook...he has all his stuff on there...my baby is pretty amazing! ;)

... and before that it was called "Youth". .... before that it was called "Junior Prep".
exactly, way to many division name changes. By the time they went to "Youth 5" there would have been more than just one team in the division, making several squads the "first youth 5" team.

Back