All-Star Who Will Win Small Senior Division @ Worlds 2012?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

if Orange wins Cheersport, NCA, and UCA. then they'll be my solid choice.
Cali needs to prove that they REALLY want it by (at least) outscoring orange at NCA
GBE needs to clean it up a lot and they'll be there with Orange and Cali
SSX needs to step it up a couple notches in order to match my first three
Angels..I want to see them hit a clean, solid routine and maybe they'll place 4th instead of SSX ;)
PCM needs an intense cleaning up. they have the difficulty but shattered due to sloppy and risky execution
CJA IMO needs to add more difficulty to their already clean routine. Its time for more progression ladies!
Maryland Twisters Eclipse...just hit and y'all are shoe-ins for top 10

Yes, but not full team tumbling like orange has this year. And the team tumbling they do have they aren't on point with timing & clean (messy tucked fulls) atm. JMO.
Panthers also had a second basket sequence, which cali has pretty much identical to this year, so they've learnt there.
That's why I said they have a new routine (different from the one performed in Vegas). They completely changed the whole tumbling sequences. Will just have to see if they do full team tumbling or not. Will not surprise me if they do, all other Cali world teams have it.

YES!!!!! LOVE The mix.. needs to grow on me a little more.. Last years was sooooo on fire..
Hopefully when you see the routine with the music it will. :) I felt the same way at first - But there are references to last years mix which I like and it kind of ties in the two together somewhat. Some changes have been made to the routine and by dallas hopefully it all comes together :cheering:

not that big of a deal! just trying to win a contest. stop being so dramatic. god just chill. kthanks.
Yeah I actually am friends with people at Cheer Tyme, So I would like for your gym to win this contest, but its aggravating looking for new posts and seeing this over and over again. Perhaps you could start your own thread for this, and not derail others. And I am quite chill actually, thank you very much.

ETA:
Calling All Fierceboarders | Fierce Board - We Talk Cheerleading
Follow by example.

Back