All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i
think you should just make a thread with all your gifs.. you have one for every situation and it never fails to make me giggle :)
Animated GIFs
YouTube to Animated GIF - GIFSoup.com
a couple of good places to find some for almost every occasion :)

I use a lot of them as well as different smilies, but my favorite place for smilies is no longer available :( Of course there are other good sites for those too.

I'm really bothered that I just noticed the last line of my big rant makes no sense grammatically 'cause I left out 2 words... OCD probz..

Sooooo, anyone got any cats for me? :shaka::rays:
avabe2y4.jpg

Oops didn't see he had been banned before I posted that picture. My bad.
But I'm fairly certain he's back again under a different username. And ironically just shimmied most of the posts making fun of him...

How can you tell someone is banned? I just pulled up his profile info and I was still able to "ignore" him and it shows last online activity a couple min after it was posted that he was banned.

Oops didn't see he had been banned before I posted that picture. My bad.
But I'm fairly certain he's back again under a different username. And ironically just shimmied most of the posts making fun of him...

Not unless he had 2 sign on's before he was banned. He couldn't have re-registered yesterday for a new one because of the 78 hour rule or whatever it is. If you'll message me who you think the other sign on is I'll watch it. As long as they don't come out gun's blazing I'm not sure how much we can really do. Thanks

How can you tell someone is banned? I just pulled up his profile info and I was still able to "ignore" him and it shows last online activity a couple min after it was posted that he was banned.

I looked. He's still banned. Not sure how y'all could tell though.

Trust me, I'm right there with you. I am tired of hearing about anything Whoadeedle related and I haven't been here nearly as long as you have! It was not at all my intention to rehash old drama by posting. In fact, quite the opposite. I sincerely hope that laying out the entire story in black and white, for all to see will finally exhaust this topic. Because I promise you, until everyone has the answer to every single one of their questions, curiosity will continue to rear its ugly head.

Talk about beating a dead horse...:deadhorse:
Maybe we should geet a board-FAQ where we list whoadeedle, Craptastic allstars, Suzie.... Just so people can do their homework before they start a thread.

good time to close this one? Can't you still down vote a thread so that after 10 it gets locked?

Back