All-Star Whoadeedle???

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

How are Cheerlover88 actions not considered pedophilia? I find it hugely inappropriate that he's able to openly discuss an (IMHO) unhealthy obsession with the feet of what I assume belong 99% to minors? I realize its not a traditional body part but on what planet is this appropriate??

1 more wrong move and he's out!!!

How are Cheerlover88 actions not considered pedophilia? I find it hugely inappropriate that he's able to openly discuss an (IMHO) unhealthy obsession with the feet of what I assume belong 99% to minors? I realize its not a traditional body part but on what planet is this appropriate??

Upon further reflection I absolutely agree with you. I banned him permanently. If King wants to undo it he can but I can't in good conscience look the other way with so many kids on this board, and him being an adult. It IS creepy!!!

mstealtoyou .. Thanks. My CP is 7, so not old enough to be on FB, obviously.. But I couldn't help but think that way after the thread about the guy arrested at the comp in TX. There are some things what we really can do without. :)

Upon further reflection I absolutely agree with you. I banned him permanently. If King wants to undo it he can but I can't in good conscience look the other way with so many kids on this board, and him being an adult. It IS creepy!!!
If you ignore them can they still see what you post?

Say you ignore me. You won't see my posts but I will still see your's.
Okay that's what I thought. Will they still be able to PM you? I decided to block him this morning after a not so nice message I was sent this morning from him.

Totally missed something here. Where does the foot thing come into play? I recall something being brought up in this thread but did this also come to light in a different thread?

Okay that's what I thought. Will they still be able to PM you? I decided to block him this morning after a not so nice message I was sent this morning from him.

They will not be able to PM you. Can I see that message?

We've had trolls before, but at least they were trolls interested in cheerleading. This person may have been interested in cheer, but the extracurriculars were not for this board. This is a board of many, many minors.

Say you ignore me. You won't see my posts but I will still see your's.
Just an FYI if you use tapatalk, ignore isn't an option. Not that I've found at least. I have a couple ignored on my computer but unfortunately I still see them on my phone.

mstealtoyou, thank you for banning him. I didn't post anything, but I think what he was saying was highly inappropriate and I don't believe he belongs on a board like this.

and this is exactly why i thought we shouldn't ignore him. the more people called him out the more people would see who he really was. i figured he was messaging girls on here. hopefully the admins can see all of his sent messages.

Back