All-Star Who's Gonna Win Worlds 2014?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Not really. But seriously. When will Livi start cheering. She is adorable.

If she wants around 5 or 6.

But I'll probably not make a big deal over it, honestly. Not trying to publicize it that much.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Bitter Allstars, with Get Over Yourself Allstars a close second! They are talking about themselves everywhere!

I also think that Macks Allstars are gonna take the SrSmCoed title. What an amazing group of athletes and having competed 3 times already! They are also gracious and humble!

Num1Stunta is putting together Adult 5, Im team captain so anyone with level 2 skills over the age of 18 holla at us!!
Can I join pweeeeease :(? I'm a level 5.1 athlete with a pretty sweet star jump, not to mention I'm not even flexible anymore so I have a really, really great Dorito Scorp, my mom gives me compliments on it all the time

Num1Stunta is putting together Adult 5, Im team captain so anyone with level 2 skills over the age of 18 holla at us!!
Oh man I wanted to join so I could show off my awesome forward roll, but that's only a level 1 skill :( maybe I could just nugget in the back or learn from ASCheerMan's tutorial and shimmy in the front the whole routine

Back