All-Star Why Are The Mats Black?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

world cup used to have a gold floor and i always thought it was really cool!

A few colors i wouldnt like to compete on.....
White
Green
Brown
Yellow

spirit festival this past weekend had a black matt but i didnt really notice when i was competingg but i thought it made teams look betterr then the blue

I LOVE the colored mats! It's less boring or something. The black mat at JamFest LIVE! didn't mess me up at all. I've competed on purple and red, too.

spirit festival this past weekend had a black matt but i didnt really notice when i was competingg but i thought it made teams look betterr then the blue

i was there too, and i noticed the same thing!! i feel like if it doesnt have the smoke and effects while performing and just the bright lights, its ok and you can see. but like at Live! when you add the smoke and effects and lights its really hard to see!

i know a gym who has both blue and black mats and they usually alternate colors it looks cool .... and the gyms colors are blye and black anyways

world cup used to have a gold floor and i always thought it was really cool!

A few colors i wouldnt like to compete on.....
White
Green
Brown
Yellow

gahh yellow would by far be the worst to compete on or even white everything would show i have competed on black and its no that bad but i guess its because i have the bad habit of shutting my eyes when i tumble .....

im pretty sure a friend of mine at NJSE said they have alternating blue and red mats. i think it sounds like it looks cool but would totally mess me up because i'd start going by the color im on, not the line or space!

the black mats help you look fierce. they make you stand out more. so wear that blush, shimmy & workkk !

Back