All-Star Wildcats Has A Racist

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is Christian Trahan. I also have a video of *A PERSON OF COLOR* opening a snapchat video from Christian whispering “ni**ER”. I sent both this photo^ and said video to the company he works with and they are trying to be discreet about the whole situation. Hoping that everything rolls over and he can continue in the sport. All of his socials are down for the moment.

This is Christian Trahan. I also have a video of *A PERSON OF COLOR* opening a snapchat video from Christian whispering “ni**ER”. I sent both this photo^ and said video to the company he works with and they are trying to be discreet about the whole situation. Hoping that everything rolls over and he can continue in the sport. All of his socials are down for the moment.

Did you send this to the gym too? I honestly don't think they would do anything since they have a history of kids making racist and insensitive comments with not consequences.

They fired him and he is off the team.

Back