All-Star Will Nca Be Streaming Live This Year?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

is the feed worth it in terms of quality? i kind of miraculously have almost the whole weekend off and it's dumping buckets of rain in southern california, so it would be fun to camp out with the feed and some coffee all weekend, but i don't want to spend $30 if i won't get to see the performances in pretty good quality.

i think i remember people saying last year that the nca feed was worth it, but i just wanted to check before i shell out a week's worth of tips.
yes...definitely

is the feed worth it in terms of quality? i kind of miraculously have almost the whole weekend off and it's dumping buckets of rain in southern california, so it would be fun to camp out with the feed and some coffee all weekend, but i don't want to spend $30 if i won't get to see the performances in pretty good quality.

i think i remember people saying last year that the nca feed was worth it, but i just wanted to check before i shell out a week's worth of tips.

It was the best live feed I have seen, much better than cheer live or usasf.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Anyone else having trouble with the live stream? I purchased just today and when I click on the link to watch it, it says its not available .

Mine just logged me out and then had some issues with buffering... Anyone having similar problems?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
mine logged me out too, I logged back in with no issues

Back