OT Wisdom Teeth!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Be careful when trying to eat the day after.. I tried to have some cream of chicken (all broth.. can't chew for a solid 2-3 weeks if I remember correctly) and it spilled all over me because my mouth was numb.. Also, don't try talking on the phone the night after.. I got so dizzy talking to my bf (now ex) and nearly passed out. Sleep and ice are your friends :) Good luck! :D

In case they do not tell you....DO NOT DRINK ANYTHING THROUGH STRAWS until fully healed. It can cause something called dry socket, which is air inside the socket where the tooth used to be, and is extremely painful. Good luck!
OH NO!!
I like only drink through straws...i dont know if i remember how to drink out of a glass... lol :)
thanks for the advice

oh i didnt mention the worst part.... i am going to be awake for the whole thing... my dentist ist a surgeon so he cant be me under and i need them out today. he said if i waited i would probably be in the hopital for a major infection by saturday.. yikes..

OH NO!!
I like only drink through straws...i dont know if i remember how to drink out of a glass... lol :)
thanks for the advice

For the first bit when your mouth is all swollen drink liquids out of a spoon. I spilled sooo much water on myself because I couldn't figure out where my mouth was and using a spoon made it so much easier. Good luck and feel better soon!!

Ice ice ice!!! Getting the swelling down up front can make the rest much better.

Just seriously follow directions even if you think you're fine. I got some really bad dry sockets and I was in excruciating pain for about a week!

I got my wisdom teeth taken out (all 4) 3 years ago. Everything went well, but i got ill two days after, had fever and you can imagine how bad i felt - eating cold soup with a spoon, ice when you already feel your whole body is frozen :D
But i´m glad they´re out and i wish you the best, i´m sure you´ll be fine a few days after.

update: i went into the dentist today and he had to freeze me to even be able to toucch my face. he redid some xrays and realized he coulnt get to them....so now i have to wait for a sergon and be put under. i am really annoyed that i have to wait... but i guess its for the best.

update: i went into the dentist today and he had to freeze me to even be able to toucch my face. he redid some xrays and realized he coulnt get to them....so now i have to wait for a sergon and be put under. i am really annoyed that i have to wait... but i guess its for the best.

You will be grateful they put you under!!! I wish you the best!

Back