All-Star Woodlands elite generals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Cheermadre is right trust me people can strip those videos onto their computer before u can take them down. Like Youtube, I have seen people save the video to their computer so that when it is taken down they still have the actual video on their computer. But I mean its competition season and unless its ur showcase of your gym (which u have total control over) its going to be hard to keep videos off from actually company competitions, due to the mass amount of people that attend.

Yep!! Well it's always fun to share behind the scenes but don't like when things go this way... Lesson learned!!

It's ok TxCheerMom. It is what it is. Fact is WE know WE look good and feel good about this season and that is what matters as any program would. Now everyone who saw it knows it too and has something to talk about. (positive I hope). Everything changes before nationals anyways so what people see now is not what they will see come nationals or NCA for that matter. I am most proud of the fact that out of all the Sr or Jr teams out of the Houston area Woodlands Elite is the most talked about gym and teams everyone loves and can't wait to watch hit mat. So in away it is flattering. Good luck Woodlands Elite..ROCK ON!

Sherrie/Morgan , I do agree that generals and colonels are going to b a force to reckon with there are other amazing teams in the Houston area. With only 1 competition behind most of us it's easy to say that there are several great teams coming out ofcthe Houston area...

Some that come to mind are

University cheer air force 1...it's the old jrafo team that won worlds a few years ago and who won nca 2 years ago..... Texas Cheer's senior 5 teams-... And even prodigys level 5's are looking good!!!

Houstons so lucky to have alot of great teams!!

Good luck to everyone! :))

Texascheermom I totally agree. Houston has awesome teams but since its the Generals site I was talking about us looking good but not intending no one else looks good or will be good. I am always positive about eveyone because everyone works just has hard as the rest. Ya'll too looked amazing on Saturday and have a lot to be proud of. We will all have an amazing season. It is going to be a tough season with all the incredible talent out there.

You're right Travis, but I kinda enjoyed the secrecy of the Texas teams lol... Before I got here I was like what's the big deal??? I NEVER got to see CA or SOT, but now since i'm here I kinda enjoyed being BEGGED for my videos and giggling and saying you'll have to wait haha!

I guess it is what it is, but I still can't wait to see SOT and CA!

You're right Travis, but I kinda enjoyed the secrecy of the Texas teams lol... Before I got here I was like what's the big deal??? I NEVER got to see CA or SOT, but now since i'm here I kinda enjoyed being BEGGED for my videos and giggling and saying you'll have to wait haha!

I guess it is what it is, but I still can't wait to see SOT and CA!

I also thought it was quite interesting that the Texas teams were most often keep in secrecy. At one point I definitely was not a fan of videos being posted without permission however my opinion on the issue has totally changed. We all live in the "information age" and it has contributed to a different way of watching your favorite teams and competitors. This new era is just the norm. Sure you'll probably have to wait to see SOT cheermadre, but CA is out in full affect which is a huge change for them. After watching both Generals and Colonels I was genuinely excited for your program! It takes a lot of guts to field teams in the Large Senior and Large Junior divisions especially when the trend these days seems to be fielding a small team (meaning the large gyms who have 300 plus kids). No worries because your teams seem to have gotten off to a great start!!! You're only adding some spice to the competition 10-11 competition. Kudos to Woodlands Elite!

both colonels and generals workkked me out..

the stunts for generals they will have to be pumped up some more.. because the girls on Lrg AG 5 are stepping it up. but they all look really good.. who did both colonels and generals choreo?!?!
It was Jamein Small! He is an AMAZING choreographer.

Back