All-Star Woodlands elite generals

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Generals were AMAZING. Large suites them well. Great routine. Love the dance. Few touch downs but for a first competiton it went extremely well. They defintly gave their fans a show and the "special" visitors who just had to see them. Colonels and Generals Grand Champs. WECC level 5 are smokin this year as usual. All of The Woodlands teams were awesome. They are fierce this season as a whole.

I'm so glad to hear this! Can't wait to actually see them. Large Sr is my favorite and I'm so glad they took the leap. I'm betting they are pretty fierce!

they could do so much more with that stunt sequence that song is too good to only have a 1 and a quarter up and a switch up, i feel like it need to be dressed up more. I LOVE GENERALS!

both colonels and generals workkked me out..

the stunts for generals they will have to be pumped up some more.. because the girls on Lrg AG 5 are stepping it up. but they all look really good.. who did both colonels and generals choreo?!?!

both colonels and generals workkked me out..

the stunts for generals they will have to be pumped up some more.. because the girls on Lrg AG 5 are stepping it up. but they all look really good.. who did both colonels and generals choreo?!?!

I'm pretty sure Jamein Small.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Back