All-Star World Cup Shooting Stars Music

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

oh wow. now that Ive heard stars and se I don't think I can pick a favorite...both are so super different...love them both though!!

I actually love WCSS Music. I really didn't like it at first, but I love how original it is. I really feel like it screams what they are all about, and I personally do hope that they end up on top this year! And I can't wait to see that dance!

I like the songs in it! I don't love the music as a whole just solo but I think it will be amazing with the routine :)

I had to go look it up on YT because I couldn't hear it on the Twitter site posted here.

I really loved WCSS's music last year - that was my favorite ever. This one I don't love. But the "I know, I know!" was pretty cute. Maybe it'll grow on me - but nothing beats last year's music for me.

I like the Shooting Stars mix!!! I reminds me of like Staws circa 07 and 08!! As some have already stated it sounds so them!! Voice overs are fierce, the different song selections are fitting, and I can't wait to see the dance! Loves me some Beyonce!!

Ummm this mix is sooooo Jersey, so Shooting Stars and soo World Cup. IF you have just come into the all star scene in the last 5 years, you wouldn't understand. World Cup has ALWAYS had different but FUN/Entertaining music since day 1. It's their style and I love that they stick out from the rest.

Back